Motorcycle Accident

We Turn Victims into Victors

Few experiences rival the freedom and exhilaration of riding a motorcycle, particularly if you love the outdoors and open road. However, because motorcycles offer less protection and are less visible than other vehicles, motorcyclists are more likely than other travelers to be injured in an accident.

Recover Your Compensation

If you have been injured or if a loved one has been killed in a motorcycle accident, hiring a Whalley Law attorney can help you recover compensation for suffering caused by the negligence of others. The law in the State of Washington allows a short period of time for you to file a claim. It may be difficult for you to focus on documents, confrontations, negotiations and legal proceedings as you heal from your injuries and manage the emotional and financial fall-out of an accident. Our team of personal injury attorneys has over 10 years of experience helping motorcycle accident victims recover just compensation for their losses. We ensure that you receive compensation for medical costs, future medical expenses, lost income, future loss of earning capacity, and damages for pain, suffering, disfigurement, and disability.

Do i need an attorney?

Keep in mind that insurance companies are in business to maximize returns for their shareholders, not for you. The job of the insurance adjuster is to settle your claim for as little money as possible. The adjustor is backed up by legions of investigators and lawyers focused on minimizing the amount of money paid to motorcycle accident victims. The same is true for the insurance company of any other party whose negligence contributed to your accident. Let us help ensure that your insurance company and the insurer of the person who caused your accident to compensate you justly for your losses and suffering.

How do I protect my rights if I was injured through the “reckless or negligent actions of another party?”

Your goal is to preserve documentation to substantiate your claim and protect your negotiating position, therefore

  • You must obtain the name, address, phone and other contact information for all individuals involved in the accident and all witnesses. You also need insurance details for individuals involved in the accident.
  • Get photographs of the accident scene. Any damaged motor vehicles, other people on the scene, and your injury.
  • You should immediately get copies of all records, witness statements, and photographic evidence from the Washington State Patrol and other responding agencies. You must act promptly since memories fade, conditions change, and witnesses move.
  • Keep a daily or even hourly ledger, from the moment of the accident. Document your physical injuries and mental and emotional state. Record your memory of the accident, road and traffic conditions, your own mental condition, weather, and anything else you can recall seeing, hearing, smelling, and feeling leading up to and during the collision.
  • Take photographs of yourself and your injuries during your recovery period.
  • In complicated cases, it may also be advisable to hire engineers to reconstruct the collision, evaluate the effect of the highway design, or determine equipment malfunction.

Proof of fault are necessary to support a claim for your injuries. Further, your chances of prevailing in your claim and receiving prompt compensation are better the earlier you establish which person or entity is at fault. Whalley Law can take care of all this research while you focus on your emotional and physical recovery.

There are also some things you should NOT do before consulting with an attorney.

Do not sign anything presented by the insurance adjuster.

Do not give a written or oral statement to an insurance adjuster.

Do not attempt to negotiate a settlement with an insurance adjuster.

Your goal is to preserve your negotiating position until you have time to obtain counsel from a first-class personal injury lawyer.


There are six main categories of damages to which you may be entitled

Contact Us

Contact us for a free consultation!

1909 70th Ave W Suite A, University Place, WA 98466
253 565 3209